Ads 468x60px

Friday 15 August 2014

ASSASSIN'S CREED 3 UPDATE


Assassins Creed III v1.06 Update info:

Patch 1.06 PC Release Notes:

ABILITIES
Loss streaks now work as intended.

MODE SPECIFIC
The Artifact is no longer reset to its base while carried by a player under certain circumstances.




1. Install our Assassins.Creed.III-SKIDROW release
2. Unpack this release
3. Run AssassinsCreed3Updater1.06DIGITAL.exe
4. Install
5. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder and into the main
install folder and overwrite
6. Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content as
secure/trusted in your antivirus program
7. Play the game
8. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy



3 comments:

Start Business in Delhi said...

What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

Web Developers Delhi said...

Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

Anonymous said...

I Like this blog its the best

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Gadgets Internet Zone